Contact Your Local Councils

To contact Barmby Moor Parish Council please use the form below. Your message will be read by the Clerk to the Council and passed, if necessary, to the appropriate Councillor.

To contact East Riding Council use the links on the right which will take you to the correct page on their website.

Contact the Parish Council

Contact East Riding of Yorkshire Council

Our local Unitary Authority is East Riding of Yorkshire Council.


Contact them here

 - About a street lighting problem

 - About bin collections

 - About planning applications


Visit their website here

or telephone 01482 393939 

ERYC Customer Service Centre

Your local East Riding of Yorkshire Council Customer Service Centre is located at:


 Porcela Centre
 23 Railway Street
 YO42 2QU


 Tel: 01759 302298   


For opening times click here